Emergency Dentist Near Me Open Now
Need an emergency dentist near me open now? Dr. Marino & Associates team is here to help
Without a doubt, oral health is one of the most critical components of your overall well-being. In fact, letting an injury to the mouth or other emergency go untreated can lead to serious infection and worsening pain. Overall, the key to dealing with the pain and inconvenience of dental emergencies is immediate action. When you do what you can at home before seeing your dentist, you can get back to your normal routine before you know it. See the list below for some ways to speed up the healing processes of different dental emergencies.
- Avulsed Tooth
- Only touch the tooth from the crown or the top of the tooth. Do not hold the tooth by its roots.
- If you cannot place the tooth in its socket by yourself, then place the tooth in a glass of salt water or milk to take to your dentist.
- You have about a 30-minute window to have a dentist reimplant the tooth. After that, the success rate goes down dramatically.
- Over-the-counter painkillers such as acetaminophen and ibuprofen are effective for relieving oral pain.
- Floss gently around the affected area to remove any food particles that may be contributing to pain and irritation.
- Chipped or Broken Tooth
- Rinsing with warm water can help relieve pain.
- Use an ice pack to reduce swelling before going to your dentist’s office.
Stopping the Spread of COVID-19 | Emergency Dentist Near Me Open Now
The team from Dr. Marino & Associates commits to taking action to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic. Though all locations are closed for all cosmetic and elective dental procedures, patients can still count on the dentists from Dr. Marino & Associates for top-quality emergency care.
Staff has implemented precautionary measures including the screening of patients and staff upon entry for cough, shortness of breath, and fever. The team has also removed coffee stations, children’s toys, and magazines from all waiting areas and has been sanitizing surfaces in all offices regularly. Additionally, all patients and staff members will have their temperature checked prior to entering the treatment area.
In addition, the team has reserved the window of 1PM to 3PM every Wednesday for elderly vulnerable patients. To keep with social distancing practices, Dr. Marino & Associates staff ask that patients do not bring family or friends along for appointments.
Payment Options | Emergency Dentist Near Me Open Now
Dr. Marino & Associates team is proud to offer Dental Direct, an exclusive dental discount plan. Enrolled members can save between 15% and 55% on all procedures without a yearly maximum. The plan can be an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance plans.
All Dr. Marino & Associates locations accept most preferred provider organization (PPO) plans. However, patients should confirm the acceptance of their insurance plans with staff before coming in for treatment.
Dr. Marino & Associates patients can also benefit from CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program. Enrollees can start a 12-month interest-free plan with no annual fees, upfront costs, or pre-payment penalties.