Full-Time Dentist Position (Akron)
Our state-of-the-art practice in Akron, Ohio is a private practice that has been Akron Beacon Journal’s #1 Dentist 6 years in a row and Top Dentist 4 years in a row. Doctor-owned and family operated, our staff has served the Cleveland Akron areas with quality dental care for over 40 years. We provide our patients with the latest technologies including implant placement & restoration, remove Cerec, Invisalign, digital radiography, Cone Beam CT scanner, paperless charts, on-site lab, Botox & fillers. Let our experienced team handle your operational headaches while you focus on what you were trained to do; practice.
Dentist Preferred Experience:
- 1 Year clinical experience or GPR (General Practice Residency) or AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) is preferred but not required
Dentist Educational Requirements:
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) to practice in Ohio or
- DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) to practice in Ohio
- Base Rate + percent production
- A constant flow of patients
Dentist Benefits Include:
- Medical Insurance & 401k
- Experienced support staff to include an EFDA
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Implant Placement & Restoration Course
- Internal CE Courses & CE Course reimbursement
- Paperless Charts
- On-site dental lab
- No lab fees
Join Our Award Winning Team
Our dental practices have proudly served the greater Cleveland and Akron areas for over three decades.
We strive to make dentistry affordable for everyone with a wide range of services for the entire family that includes implant placement, implant restoration, cosmetics, Cerec one day crowns, cosmetics, Botox & Dermal Fillers, teeth whitening, on-site dental lab, full orthodontics and Invisalign. We have been proudly voted Akron Beacon Journal’s #1 Dentist 5 Years in a row and named Top Dentist in Cleveland Magazine since 2018 and Akron Life Magazine for 2020.
All of our FT positions offer health insurance, 40lk, and paid vacation & holidays. We follow all CDC & ADA guidelines. All patients are pre-screened with a questionnaire and temp scans. All employees are screened daily, social distancing is adhered to as well as disinfection of communal areas in the office numerous times daily. We provide full PPE to include a face shield, N95 mask, and surgical gown.
#1 Dentist 6 Years in a Row!